Monday, March 15, 2010

Civil War

Civils Wars are common between people of the same ethnicity, but it could happen to anyone. A boyfriend/girlfriend situation, family matters, people of the same country fighting over something they want. It can happen to anyone and it usually happens at least once in every person's life. I was in a civil war with my family. My mom and dad had a divorce. My mom left and went to Arizona and my dad just stayed in Arkansas. I had to go live with my mom for a year or so and her boyfriend was a loser to me. Then I went and lived with my dad for a while who is also a loser to me. He didn't like me very much because I always left to go hang out somewhere everyday and I didn't like him very much either. So I left both my parents and went to go live with my grandma. She gripes a lot about dumb things but its better than my parents.

1 comment: